My blog explains what happend before, after, and during the Armenian Genocide of the 20th century
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Reflection
This project taught me a lot about the massacre in the Ottoman Empire. I will admit, before this project, I had never heard of this genocide. My eyes were opened to a brand new perspective of the holocaust, because I never realized that things like this had happened previously. The genocide of the Jews was very similar to the Killing of the Armenians, so I have a better understanding of previous instances that occured before the holocaust. Their were some very memorable things that I learned from this project. THis genocide was part of the reason that Hitler started his mass killing of the Jews, believing that the west would not intervene. If the Armenian Genocide never happened, chances are, the holocaust wouldn't have either. I enjoyed learning about this topic and have learned a lot duriong this experience, not only about the genocide, but also how to set up and use a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment